Gen.Cine #5 with CinematographyDB - Lazarus Lighting
Breaking Down Lighting in 3D
You're probably here because of Matt's new episode of Gen.Cine I was on, so I wanted to make it easy to find what you're looking for. Thanks for checking out the site!
Here is the final edit:
Breakdown Posts for Lazarus:
- 1 is all about Pre-Pro - Click here
- 2.1 has all the info on the setups we discussed in Gen.Cine - Click Here
- 2.2 Focuses on the b-roll - Click Here
- 2.3 Focuses on our day of pickups - Click Here
- 3 we break down the Motion Graphics, VFX, and the Music - Click Here
If you dig this you should check out my Patreon, where for $15/mo you get access to all kinds of other information on the business behind these projects. For my Patreon backers I break down the process of quoting jobs, making budgets, and everything else that I didn't get into on here. Click here to go to my Patreon.
Thanks for checking out the website! Looking forward to your comments on the blog posts - do you find the 3D breakdowns or the blog posts more helpful for learning the lighting?